Friday, February 15, 2008

Blogging while the kiln cools...

by Eleanor Hendriks



It was another slow week in the studio -two (nearly three) snowdays changed a lot of plans! So I recruited some help in the studio to get the glazing done! (Actually, my daughter is decorating ornaments she made herself).


I bit the bullet and glazed the sculpture jars -its always so hard to first decide on glazes and then execute the plan.


Did I wreck them with bad choices or poor execution??

I may have to break my pattern of posting (almost) weekly once the kiln is cool enough to unload -if it's exciting enough I can show you how all these turned out!!

1 comment:

Pam McFadyen said...

Wow! Your studio is so large and clean. I am so envious. You have a fabulous load of work in the photos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails