Thursday, October 22, 2009

Progress and Swapping

by Eleanor Hendriks

I am thrilled to report that there is progress on my gallery entrance -the framing for my new doors and one window is in!
I'm hoping to have the doors delivered and put in before this next weekend is over. Then all will be ready for a welcoming entrance for my 3rd Annual Christmas Art Sale on November 6,7&8. No more traipsing through the kiln room (also known as the junk repository). Be sure to plan on stopping in if you are in the area...

And I've entered to play my favourite game -Mug Swap with the Etsy Mud Team. Here's my entry...
Check in to see the other entries by other Mud Team Members.


While you are there, you may want to check out the catalogue of great things that the Etsy Mud Team has made...


After all, Christmas is coming :)

3 comments:

Carol McGinnis said...

That is a beautiful cup. Do you pull your handles?

Unknown said...

Thanks Carol! I do pull my handles. I pull them, lay them flat to stiffen up for a bit and then attach them.

meg and em said...

My friend Megan and I just stumbled upon your beautiful red apple mug today! We were in awe. It's one of the most adorable mug I've ever seen :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails